My expertise lies in Cloud (AWS,GCP,Spark,Vault), Frontend(Qt,HTML/CSS,Unity), Database (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, SQL, Logstash) and Deep Learning (mainly Computer Vision).
Here is my Resume.
Notable Coursework at IIITD
- Deep Learning
- Wearable Applications, Research, Devices, Interactions
- Machine Learning
- Computer Networks
- Designing Human-Centered Systems
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Database Management System
- Advanced Programming
- Discrete Maths
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra
Some of my coursework projects include:
- Implementing the Go-Back-N protocol in Python
- Simulating a computer network using ns-3 and evaluate its performance in C++
- Find diseases in crops using computer vision and deep learning techniques (Pytorch,Fastai).
- Find patterns in shallow clouds using satellite imagery using deep learning techniques (Pytorch,Fastai).
- Implementing demand paging in Xv6 in C
- Implementing priority scheduling in Pintos in C
- Implement a custom Linux shell using C
- Implementing a Merkle tree in C
- Made a replica of the popular Snake Vs Block using Java and JavaFX
- Made a mini-ERP system, an Android app in Java using Firebase for handling the data
- Undergraduate Researcher, Precog. The social computing lab of IIITD.
- Working on analyzing the social media data of an Indian app. Characterizing the role of the NaMo app in shaping political discourse on social media
- Fuzzy matching at scale, TF-IDF matrices cosine similarity, Elasticsearch
Community and Leadership
I like contributing to the community, here’s what I’m trying to do from my side:
- Lead and founder, Developer Students Club of IIITD.
- Mentor, Student Mentorship Programme:
- Mentoring 7 freshmen and helping them with their academic, social and personal issues.
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
a blogging platform that natively supports Jupyter notebooks in addition to other formats. ↩